This is a Co2 meter and environment meter: Temperature, Humidity, Pressure. With a rechargeable cell it is possible to use it with a USB power supply or standalone for about 3 days due to the high power demands of the Co2 meter (heating).
The data of this device is send by LoRa to a database service.
- MiniPill LoRa (https://www.iot-lab.org/blog/370/)
- RFM95W LoRa module
- BME280 environment module
- Li-Ion/Li-Po Power Supply controller (https://www.iot-lab.org/blog/502/)
- Li-Po 2000mAh battery pack with protection module on board
- MH-Z19B Co2 sensor
- JLX12864G-08602 LCD display
For source code of this project: https://gitlab.com/iot-lab-org/minipill_lora_bme280_mhz19b_lcd
For the 3D model: https://grabcad.com/library/co2-and-environment-meter-1